Sunday, 27 March 2011

Regretful memories will forever be imprinted in my heart

Sob...I really regret not going to Japan when my aunt invited me a few years back. Now it's all radioactive and stuff. I wouldn't want to go to Japan for like 8 hours and my lungs start to spew blood or whatever shit. We're not even able to eat sushi and sashimi and all type of Japanese foods that I live for, except the sharks and dolphins and whatnot endangered species. Sad sad fact. Goodbye future trips Japan. Maybe if I will be reincarnated 100000x
years later when the radiation have died down. (Am I supposed to use the word 'died down'?)
P.S. My classmates have been working their asses off learning Jap so that they can become 'fluent' on their holidays but now, WTF.
P.P.S. Not that they can ever speak Jap if they take only written classes and exams. Just saying.

Mood: :))))))))) Extremely happy today...been popping happy pills. Teehee.
I have been posting random shit. Don't be offended.

No comments:

Post a Comment