Saturday, 9 April 2011

Hell yeah

It's just a few days 'til my BIRTHDAY!!!
I am so hyped up even though I'm gonna be one year older, which is no biggie until I reach 25. (heehee)
I can't wait for the pressies and cakes that my friends are going to (hopefully) buy for me. The only blight on that day is: I'm gonna have Chinese test on that day. And my Chinese sucks. And it's at the last period of school. At 3:30 in the afternoon. I'm gonna be worried the entire bloody day and can't enjoy my celebration!!!!! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK.






I've been working on designing a dress for a competition and these were my inspirations.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I DID NOT TAKE A PHOTO OF MY WORK!!!!
I started at around 8 last night and finished at 12. Must have been too tired. BUT THIS IS NOT AN EXCUSE!!! I FEEL SO DUMB :(

mood: tired

No comments:

Post a Comment